Round Valley Indian Tribes
Mission Statement Open/Close
- To promote the social and economic welfare of the members of the Tribe;
- Protect the rights of our members;
- Protect our land, timber, fish, wildlife, water and natural resources;
- Preserve and protect our heritage including our cultural values and traditions, build a stronger tribal government;
- Promote honor, dignity and respect among the Tribe;
- Acquire additional lands for the benefit of the Tribe and its members, promote tribal business and enterprises;
- Preserve, secure and exercise all the inherent sovereign rights and powers of an Indian Tribe.
Upcoming Tribal Council Meetings
Special Council Meeting
The next Special meeting is scheduled for Thursday, October 10th, 2019
The meeting is scheduled to start at 1:00 P.M.
To view the meeting agenda, please see the following page: Agendas
Covelo, CA 95428
October Regular Council Meeting
The October Regular meeting is scheduled for Saturday, October 19th, 2019
The meeting is scheduled to start at 9:00 A.M.
Covelo, CA 95428
Upcoming Community Meetings
No Upcoming Community Meetings
PWS - Water Quality Reports
Please visit the Water Association page for this year's Public Water System (PWS) Water Quality Reports.
The following are job listings for the various Tribal Organizations, Businesses and Departments (listed here for convenience, for detailed information please contact the relevant Organization, Business or Department).
RVIT Jobs As of: 09/24/2019
Please see the following page for a list of the current available Round Valley Indian Tribes jobs: Job Listings
Health Center Jobs
Please see the following page for a list of the current available jobs at the Round Valley Indian Health Center, Inc: Job Listings
EPA Newsletter: Winter 2018
Please see the EPA program page for the Winter 2018 newsletter. EPA Program page