Round Valley Indian Tribes Mission Statement
- To promote the social and economic welfare of the members of the Tribe;
- Protect the rights of our members;
- Protect our land, timber, fish, wildlife, water and natural resources;
- Preserve and protect our heritage including our cultural values and traditions, build a stronger tribal government;
- Promote honor, dignity and respect among the Tribe;
- Acquire additional lands for the benefit of the Tribe and its members, promote tribal business and enterprises;
- Preserve, secure and exercise all the inherent sovereign rights and powers of an Indian Tribe.
The Bi-Annual meeting of the Round Valley Tribal Council is scheduled for March 21st, 2015 and will start at 9 AM
Forest Carbon Offset Project - Press Release
Please go to the following page for the full press release regarding the Forest Carbon Offset Project
We would like to thank everyone in the community that showed up and voiced their concerns and asked questions regarding the Bio-Mass fuels project, please visit the Enterprise Info Page
for more information and a list of FAQs and general comments that were gathered from the meeting. Please check back often as we will be updating the FAQs when we get answers. Thank you for your patience and input into this project.
Please check the following for court dockets: Court Dockets, Updated for Thursday, February 26th, 2015.
Last modified: February 28 2015.