Round Valley Indian Tribes Mission Statement
- To promote the social and economic welfare of the members of the Tribe;
- Protect the rights of our members;
- Protect our land, timber, fish, wildlife, water and natural resources;
- Preserve and protect our heritage including our cultural values and traditions, build a stronger tribal government;
- Promote honor, dignity and respect among the Tribe;
- Acquire additional lands for the benefit of the Tribe and its members, promote tribal business and enterprises;
- Preserve, secure and exercise all the inherent sovereign rights and powers of an Indian Tribe.
Regular Monthly Council Meeting & Bi-Annual Meeting
The Next Regular Meeting is scheduled for Saturday, October 10th. The meeting is scheduled to start at 9 A.M. Please note, time and date subject to change.
The Bi-Annual Meeting is scheduled to start immediately after the Regular Council Meeting.
Round Valley Indian Health Center Inc. Annual Board of Directors Election Results
Please visit the Health Board Election Page for the election results.
Compassionate Use Hearing and Public Comments
Please see the following document (you'll need a PDF Reader such as Adobe Reader to read the document) on the next Compassionate Use Ordinance hearing schedule for Thursday, July 16th at 5:30 PM. Please check the Documents & Forms for a digital copy of the working draft of the ordinance and a link to an online public comments form.
Spring 2015 EPA News Letter
Please check the EPA page for the Spring 2015 EPA news letter.
Remembering Councilwoman Rebecca Duncan
The Tribal Council is deeply saddened to announce that Councilwoman Mrs. Rebecca Duncan passed away early Sunday morning (03/08/2015). She will be remembered as a compassionate leader and child advocate.
We are thankful for her dedication and service to our community.
Annual Water Quality Reports
Please go to the Water Association page for the 2015 Annual Water Quality Reports for each of our water systems.
Forest Carbon Offset Project - Press Release
Please go to the following page for the full press release regarding the Forest Carbon Offset Project
We would like to thank everyone in the community that showed up and voiced their concerns and asked questions regarding the Bio-Mass fuels project, please visit the Enterprise Info Page
for more information and a list of FAQs and general comments that were gathered from the meeting. Please check back often as we will be updating the FAQs when we get answers. Thank you for your patience and input into this project.
Please check the following for court dockets: Court Dockets, Updated for Thursday, July 30th, 2015.
Last modified: October 06 2015.