Round Valley Indian Health Center, Inc Jobs
The following are job listings for the Round Valley Indian Health Center, Inc, listed here for convenience, please check with the Round Valley Indian Health Center, Inc for updated information.
Post office box 247, Covelo, CA 95428 - Phone: 707.983.6404
Respite House Manager
Closing Date: Monday, July 9, 2018
Coordinate all operations and activities of the Center, including staff supervision, acting as agency/community Liaison, and directing staff training, programming and client support.
- Act as Liaison, advocate and coordinator for consumer involvement in support groups, self-advocacy, vocational programming, transportation services, integrated community services, integrated community activities, recreation and learning independent living skills.
- Foster open and supportive communication with consumers, families, Health Center Staff, Mendocino Behavioral Health Services, other community organizations and agencies.
- Oversee consumer medical, medication, and health issues as necessary and lawful.
- Provide and ensure communication of medical and health issues to Human Services staff, RVIHC medical and dental staff, families, and other community organizations and agencies as allowable by law.
- Implement and follow-up on all support service recommendations.
- Manage staff performance, including evaluations and developmental plans, disciplinary actions, etc, for all program staff as scheduled.
- Arrange and schedule all trainings for all program staff.
- Supervise Staff training and development through teaching, acting as a role model and guiding staff on how to appropriately work with and interact with consumers, other staff, families, and other organizations.
- Present and implement all agency policies and procedures.
- Facilitate the interviewing and hiring of new staff.
- Inform supervisor as needed about pertinent issues.
- Coordinate staff schedules - Beeper Schedules as necessary.
- Carry Beeper on rotations schedule; respond while on-call to program needs including covering open shifts.
- Ensure maintenance of State of California, Mendocino County Public Health Department Licensing standards.