Round Valley Indian Health Center, Inc Jobs
Post office box 247, Covelo, CA 95428 - Phone: 707.983.6404
Respite House Manager
Closing Date: Monday, July 9, 2018
Coordinate all operations and activities of the Center, including staff supervision, acting as agency/community Liaison, and directing staff training, programming and client support.
- Act as Liaison, advocate and coordinator for consumer involvement in support groups, self-advocacy, vocational programming, transportation services, integrated community services, integrated community activities, recreation and learning independent living skills.
- Foster open and supportive communication with consumers, families, Health Center Staff, Mendocino Behavioral Health Services, other community organizations and agencies.
- Oversee consumer medical, medication, and health issues as necessary and lawful.
- Provide and ensure communication of medical and health issues to Human Services staff, RVIHC medical and dental staff, families, and other community organizations and agencies as allowable by law.
- Implement and follow-up on all support service recommendations.
- Manage staff performance, including evaluations and developmental plans, disciplinary actions, etc, for all program staff as scheduled.
- Arrange and schedule all trainings for all program staff.
- Supervise Staff training and development through teaching, acting as a role model and guiding staff on how to appropriately work with and interact with consumers, other staff, families, and other organizations.
- Present and implement all agency policies and procedures.
- Facilitate the interviewing and hiring of new staff.
- Inform supervisor as needed about pertinent issues.
- Coordinate staff schedules - Beeper Schedules as necessary.
- Carry Beeper on rotations schedule; respond while on-call to program needs including covering open shifts.
- Ensure maintenance of State of California, Mendocino County Public Health Department Licensing standards.
Download Job Description
Last modified: June 26 2018.